Wednesday, 18 November 2009

The beginning

Hi there, well here goes the first ever blog. I am afraid you'll have to bear with me as this will be a steep learning curve for me as I find my way round this site and how to use it etc.

I don't know how long this post will be as I am currently experiencing probs with the old pc so I could get cut off half way through!

Very frustrated because I'd love to add stuff to my etsy shop but alas PC switches off at will so watch this space (www.etsy.com/shop/patchworkdelights)

x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fiona,

    Congratulations with your first steps and welcome in blog-land.
    I wish you success!!

    hug
    hildA

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!