Monday, 23 November 2009

Totes Galore

Well I spent Saturday just gone making a tote and finally understand how the interfacing works! Granted it's not rocket science but hey if you've never used it before... .Having taking the time to read the instructions on the interfacing the fog cleared! I've uploaded a couple of photos so you can have a peek. I used some of my new stash of material that I picked up at the Knitting and Stitching show http://www.twistedthread.com/pages/exhibitions/viewExhibition.aspx?id=19. I have to say it was very good this year I thought. I got some gorgeous material and having great fun deciding what to make with it.



I love this bag. I think the little fairy is so cute and gorgeous on this bag for a little girl! I'll be posting it shortly on my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/patchworkdelights .

I made this tote as a request from a customer who has bought some of my other little items. But I will be making more totes in the next week or so. So keep checking my shop!

I'd love to hear what you think of this bag!

All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!