Saturday, 13 February 2010

Yippee

Finally my wonderful husband has sorted out the PC, what a relief. Quicker speed etc. So I can now enjoy blogging at my leisure.  Thanks to my mate Annie, who was helped me with photos etc.  Wouldn't have been able to do ANYTHING without her! Thanks Annie

I temporarily moved my patchwork table and sewing machine downstairs but I have decided that I need to have my own space again so this weekend my aim is to move it all back upstairs! My mum is giving me an item of furniture that will help me sort my fabrics according to colour etc so hopefully will collect that tomorrow evening if it fits in the car as it's quite large.

Now that I am up and running pc wise I would like to add some of my favourite blogs so I will have to figure out how to do that and then get on with it. There are some amazing blogs out there very inspirational too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!