Sunday, 7 March 2010

Another productive day

Well another beautiful day, cold but beautifully sunny. Put a in a bit of time in my craft room today and made this...



I have seen several phone covers with a built in pouch for holding your earphones and FINALLY I made one of my own.  For this particular case I have used some of my Amy Butler material which I bought at the Knitting and Stitching Show in the RDS last year.  I love the colours!  So now I don't have to keep looking for my earphones as they will always be with my mobile!

It took me a little while (aka sweat and tears) to make it.  I  will make a few more shortly and put them on my Etsy store and hopefully someone else will like them as much as I do and buy one!

A BIG THANK YOU to hubby for his engineering input into this one!!!

2 comments:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!