Saturday, 20 March 2010

Custom Order the Results and my new Business Cards!

Well here is my little ipod cover which I made for a friend at work.  I am very happy to say she was pleased with the result and it was an instant sale!

I like making these as they are quite dinky as her ipod is quite tiny.



Oh and I now have my business cards!!  So chuffed, I carry some around with me now JUST IN CASE!  Actually was able to hand one out to one of the mum's at crèche!!  I have redirected patchworkdelights.com to my etsy shop for simplicity sake!


So chuffed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!