Monday, 15 March 2010

Japanese Koi Fish Cafetiere Cover

What a beautiful weekend.  Sunny day, kids busy playing, the whole cul de sac was a hive of activity.  People washing cars, mowing lawns, oh I can smell the summer coming!

I on the other hand stayed indoors making a cafetiere cover.  I bought this koi fish fabric at the Knitting & Stitching Show and decided to make a cafetiere cover from it.


To finish it off I have added some silver coloured beads.  I just love this cosy, the black, red, turquoise blue and the silver I feel compliment each other beautifully.

Would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!