Thursday, 4 March 2010

New Items

Well have been a bit busy of late to say the least.  Managed to make a couple more of my new mobile phone covers.  Here's one of them I posted it on my shop tonight.

I have come to the conclusion that I will need to build up a lot more stock to go and do a craft fair, because as soon as friends see the item that I make e.g. mobile phone cover they buy it straight away.  It goes without saying that I am so honoured and chuffed that people like my items enough to buy them!

I am currently working out how to put in a zip, have printed off a few tutorials so when I figure it out I'll try and make something and show you all!

Better go, want to make more mobile phone covers and then do a few more cafetiere covers.  Haven't made any since I sold the one that made the front page of etsy (see older posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!