Thursday, 6 May 2010

Etsy Ireland in Prudence May/June Edition

Check it out guys!  Six of us from the Etsy Ireland team were featured in this months edition of Prudence Magazine.



That's me (on the left) and Suzanne from littlewhitedog, also featured was Bridget from bridbird, Ger and Bonzie from bonzie, Bee from BeeLiciousCrafts and Monika from bagnoir.  Have to thank Alex from propeller for arranging the whole thing.  For other Irish crafters who make beautiful gifts check out our blog etsy ireland.  I have to say I am addicted to the our team blog I check it out several times a day waiting with baited breath to see what today's blog is going to be about!

Have been busy making mobile phone covers and have a custom order for another baby quilt which I cannot wait to start!  Will show you photos once it's finished.

4 comments:

  1. wow! can't believe it! that is a fantastic opportunity, soon you'll be able to let the day job go! lol brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Virginie!!! Imagine, one can but dream! Love your blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spread in Prudence! Great to see local artists in an Irish mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angela! Let's hope some of us got some more exposure elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!