Sunday, 9 May 2010

Got a Treasury - coffee any one?

Ok so I came home from a lovely birthday party this afternoon with some Greek/English friends whose twins were 2 today.  Needless to say we had a lovely time and the kids all had a ball.  Weather was good so everything was super!

When we came home I thought I would check in on Etsy and on the off chance I checked craftopolis and the treasury section.  I nearly fell off my chair when it said Treasury West "Opening Shortly"  What was this no open in 4, 8 , 30 hours!!!???  Bearing in mind this is the first time I had done this I clicked on the "treasury" link in the big clock and waited.  There were 224 lists had to go below 222 before the treasury would open.  223, another 15 mins and it was going to be 222 and another 10 mins ready steady go!!!  And I GOT ONE, wonder if my touch typing stood to me!  Hmm being a legal secretary and a touch typist might have been handy skills to have tonight!!! 

Now at this point I need to ask the following question,  if anyone can tell me what the difference is b/w a Treasury West and East I would appreciate it.  As I said I am new to all of this.  Regardless I was chuffed to get a treasury at all.  

Suddenly now that I got the treasury I was paranoid that the pc was going to crash, one of the kids was going to pull out a cable, I was going to close the window arghh nervous stressed out wreck here I come!!!

So decision time what to call it.... Coffee time came to mind.  I have no doubt it has been done numerous times and all wonderfully.  But it was the first thing that came to my mind.

I searched for anything coffee related.  I checked out the craftyirelandteam , I checked the europeanstreetteam and then a general search.  

I needed coffee beans, milk, a cup, a coffee pot, a cafetiere cosy or two (hint hint spot my one!) and some cup cakes, son number one suggested scones so we added the scones too.  

And here it is, my first treasury Coffee Time






















So what do you think??

Let me know and click away if it is has not expired and spread some love aka hearts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!