Sunday, 30 May 2010

Unfinished projects

Spent Friday evening going through my work room.  I sorted out a lot of my fabrics, threw out tiny tiny slivers of fabric, bought a little storage unit from IKEA and put my threads and beads in it.  Very productive evening all in all.  And then I went through one of my storage boxes which was full of material and this quilt that I started when son#1 was about 2 or 3 years old.  It is complete I got the pattern from McCalls Quilts (if memory serves).  All I have to do is baste the three layers together and quilt it.  That's all!!! ;)

Funnily enough I was reading another blog and Le Coccolle had a similar situation! Only she calls hers UFO (Unfinished Object)!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :)) I may have the same magazine somewhere because I remember this quilt pattern... It looks beautiful, so girl keep up and finish it! :)) huges, Giusy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive motivation Giusy! Yeah this pattern goes back a few years, I love their magazines they are great!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!