Tuesday, 1 June 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

I realise it's now June but it goes without saying that I could not blog about a gorgeous prize I won at the end of April from Stemellina  who makes lovely gifts from felt.  I entered the competition via her blog and her lovely daughter selected the names of the entrants out of  a hat so to speak and I WON!!!  I was very happy because, first of all the felt wreath is gorgeous and unusual and the colours will tone in beautifully with my newly decorated bedroom (white walls and dark wooden flooring) and secondly I rarely, if ever, win anything.

Not only is the wreath beautifully made and I would say quite time consuming to make the presentation was fantastic too.  I collected my reg post package from the post office, I opened it to find a lovely cotton drawstring bag

I opened it and took out my prize 

 Isn't it gorgeous?

I would recommend that you take a look at Meli's shop(s).  She makes handmade wool felted beads (plus a lot more I like this in particular) and natural seedpods and felted tapestries for your home.

Efharisto poly Meli!

Gia hara

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!