Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Tuesday ramble

Well unfortunately I didn't win the lampwork necklace but I will persevere!!!  

I made two larger pincushions and gave them as gifts to my mum and my auntie.  They loved them!  I love when people are happy with my little efforts!  





I cannot decide which one is my favourite!!

I will make some more for my shop, they are very straightforward but I am still finishing off the confetti quilt for a customer.  I just don't have enough hours in the day.

My auntie wants me to make some more as she has an idea about a gift shop that she frequents and she will check if they are interested.  Fingers crossed, but of course I have to make some more first.

I made these fabric buttons using some fabric I ordered direct from Japan.  I have an order for a mobile phone cover but I have enough to spare so I thought I'd make these, well son #1 helped!




Meeeeoooowww now do I have any mouse fabric?!

1 comment:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!