Sunday, 29 August 2010

My Pillow Arrived

I got my pillow and I love it!  Clare from Green Frog Crafts sent me my cute pillow in a swap that we arranged between us recently.  It all came about because I admired a pillow that she made and we agreed that I would make her one of my cafetiere cosies and she would make me a pillow.

Well here are photos of my new pillow as promised.


Isn't it lovely!
  
Going to head up now and move son #2 out of my new bed(!) which is adorned with my new pillow, so that I can crawl in!  

Son #1 is back to school tomorrow.  

Son #2 is going to crèche for a couple of hours, I don't think son#2 is going to like going back to crèche after having mummy and daddy looking after him for the whole of August, it's going to be a shock to the system. 
 He is I am pleased to say returning to crèche potty trained.  It didn't take long once I took charge (ahem!!). 
 While the boys are out I can cook a nice lasagna for when they are home at lunchtime, and sneak in some housework aka patchwork!!!  Then back to work for me on Tuesday..

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love your pillow. The crocheted half is such a pretty color and I love the bunny too. You two each made a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne, yes agreed, it's a lovely combination the crochet and the cotton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Fi. Thank you and I'm pleased you like it. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a groovy pillow! I love it! Wanna put my weary head on it straight away... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog design a lot! sorry haven't been commenting much, bit behind in my blogging...will catch up soon I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Virginie! Yep have missed you on your blog. Back from hols though right?

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!