Thursday, 26 August 2010

The Swap Update

Well my friend Clare received her cafetiere cosy and she very kindly did a post on it on her blog.  I was a bit nervous about it fitting but it fits perfectly!!!  Clare sent me the dimensions and a photo of her cafetiere and I took it from there.  

She said that her kitchen has green in it so she left the choice up to me and I was happy to break out some of my new fabric that I ordered.

And here it is...

Custom made cafetiere cosy by PatchworkDelights
 I am waiting for my pillow with eager anticipation as I am expecting my new bed today!!! My little pillow is going to look stunning on my white sheets! 

Here is a photo of one that Clare made, I will show you mine when I get it!

Pillow (it's mine all mine) from Green Frog Crafts
 I have been busy making a few things for my shop, but I want to keep making items and then I will blog about them, because once I start surfing the net you need pliers to get me off it! 

Ok going now to cook an Irish stew, son #1's favourite, with barley of course!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely post Fi. Hope your parcel arrives soon. Irish stew sounds good, even though I'm a veggie. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Fiona! You are so talented. Everything looks fabulous. Stopping by from LushStuff. Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing! :o)

    Larri at Seams Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so well done! Stopping by from Lush Stuff ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!