Thursday, 16 September 2010

Disaster

Oh man I have just thrown in the towel with my "Ryan" boat quilt.  The waves wouldn't work, it's all rucking and oh I am so wound up I can barely talk.  I rang my friend just now and told her that I cannot go ahead with any more quilting as it just isn't right.  She was disappointed but wants to have a look at it and judge it for herself as she feels I might be being too critical.  So I am going to bring it in to work tomorrow and show her.

Disappointing day patchwork wise.

3 comments:

  1. Chin up sweetie. Im sure it will all work out fine in the end. Big hugs clare xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry too much Fi, get some rest, have a mini break from quilting for the week end, and you'll see, you'll be back to work in no time. Sometimes we all need to step back a little to start over better. smiles, Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls for your positive support! I really appreciate it. Good news my friend LOVES THE QUILT, so I will finish it for her and she will buy it as a xmas pressie. Confidence returned to intact status!!! X fi

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!