Wednesday, 8 September 2010

New Team Treasuries - A post from the EtsyIrelandTeam

Posted today on the team blog :




We've got 4 treasuries for you all this week! Way to go, guys!

First up, some spooky inspiration from Fiona of patchworkdelights...

HALLOWE'EN




Next, another Halloween inspired collection I did myself...

BAT, CATS AND FAIRIES




and wouldn't Little Red Riding Hood make a great costume? From Ruth ofnicedaydesigns...

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD WENT SHOPPING




Maybe I'll dress up like a leprechaun this year? If so, I'll need to follow the...Rainbow From Kimdot 

Go show them some love! Click, comment, share with your friends!

3 comments:

  1. All these treasuries!!! Could you explain to me Fiona how to 'catch' the treasury like this, is it a sort of 'copy and paste' thing or 'copy screen'? Every time I want to feature a treasury I got to do paste every single item...what's the secret?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just literally copied and pasted the "text" not the screen. Straight forward copy and paste. I once new had to do do the print screen but for the life of my cannot remember any more and now I just send my treasuries to Rach (Balanced) to "sort it out"!

    Ooooh have finished the trial jewelry case that I got from a tutorial. So will meet my deadline of beg Oct! I hope you like it, I know I'm gonna make myself one too! Not keeping the trial one as that's all it was i.e. a practice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh so Rach is in the 'know' lol. Great! If you're making one for yourself, it means it turned out well then! Maybe somethig to make to order in your shop in the future?!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!