Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Some finished projects

For the order
It is a beautiful day here today, the hurricane didn't really come to much, at least not where we live, I mean yes it was wet and windy but nothing major.

I have had a busy morning working on the order (see photo above), so I decided to take a quick break and post about some items I have finished this week.  

Here they are:

A jewelry roll... (custom order/sold)


 A mug rug!!!  (Check it out Flying Blind - show me yours when you have it done)

Coffee, tea anyone?
And finally another Nativity Scene Wall Hanging



It's not that clear on these photos but I have metallic red embroidery thread!! Love glitter.

So hmm I was thinking any one interested if I make a mug rug for my first ever blog giveaway?

Christmas one or plain??

Let me know....


5 comments:

  1. Stop showing me up - I haven't sewn anything for a week, not a mugging rug in sight!! I am over-run with birthdays, and houses, that's my excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, these are all just gorgeous, I LOVE your finish... if you are having a giveaway, please count me in, I'd love a mug rug!!! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas mug rug would be quite timely I'd say.
    I love the Nativity Wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona,
    I love the jewelry roll, so clever! And your mugrug is really cute. Love the binding you made for it.
    groetjes, Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for you lovely comments ok so I will get to work on a Xmas mug rug!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!