Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Thanks Guys for voting

Hi Guys

Thank you to those of you who voted (for me!) I was so chuffed to hear today that I won the Etsy Ireland Team Challenge!  I was surprised but really happy as I was up against stiff competition!

The theme was "All About You" which is "me" in other words.

So I selected items that have meaning to me i.e. family/Ireland/Greece/sewing/patchwork/fabrics and so on. I really enjoyed putting it together!

So here it is...my entry

Also I want to say thank you to Gwen at celticfusionfabrics for doing a feature on my shop, which was very very kind of her.  

Go check her out here, she is a very helpful, friendly fellow countrywoman and I have always found her to be very approachable and happy to give her advice and assistance.

Great day today, I was on cloud nine all day!

5 comments:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!