Monday, 20 December 2010

Ryan's quilt


Some of you might recall this post from September time.

Well I finished off "Ryan's Quilt" during the week and I am actually happy with how it turned out.  I am addicted to mitered corners now!


I also finished another jewelry roll for my friend Joanne..

 I beaded the roll of course, my favourite part!


Thankfully weatherwise we didn't get any more snow that the rest of Ireland is experiencing now, it is however bitterly cold, prefer it snow and ice though especially when having to commute to work!

8 comments:

  1. Love the boats on the quilt, it looks really fresh and boyish! Also love your jewellery roll, does the beading take ages to do? It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boats and that jewellery roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boat quilt - I have two boys and it's just the kind of design I love for them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely things, clever old stick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments ladies! Hope you aren't suffering too much with the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I am gearing myself up to try mitered corners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cara, left a message on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!