Sunday, 2 January 2011

A new year fresh start

Happy New Year to you all.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

We are just back (today) from Cork.  It is our second visit to this lovely city.  I have added some photos to my flickr account.

We went for New Year's Eve to catch up with our Canadian/Irish friends and as usual had great fun!

First things first, I would like to thank all my customers for all their custom for 2010.  Thank you! 


I have temporarily closed my shop on Etsy so that I can reassess things in terms of styles, items etc.  It is also partly because I am busy finishing off an order and I want to keep focused. I think this time of year is ideal to "start afresh", I was planning on reopening on the 10th of this month but I may push it back by a week. 

I plan on adding new items to my shop just have to make them first! Having said that I love receiving my custom orders it's a great way of broadening your taste and style. 

Have a great 2011 all!

1 comment:

  1. Cute boys! Can't wait to see the re-vamped shop. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!