Sunday, 13 March 2011

Back to work...

Dotty Magnets
Back to work tomorrow!

Made these magnets during the week.  They were fun and easy to make, I shall take some photos next time and do a demo/tute.

I just listed my owl bookmarks on Etsy this evening,



 I have to say they are addictive to make, tempted to keep one for myself, too late now, so I'll just have to make myself one!


Got all the painting done that we planned, just the staircase left now.  Oh it's lovely to come home to fresh walls and white glossy woodwork!

Have a good week everyone!

Fi 



4 comments:

  1. Lovely magnets and bookmarks xx

    Pop over and give our place a quick paint job please, when you have 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog...your covered bookmarks are about the cutest thing ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, looking forward to the tute - i'd love to make these. I'd love to make some bookmarks too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy

    They are very straight forward, but like everything if you haven't seen how it's done it's a complete mystery, at least to me it is! Fi

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!