Thursday, 17 March 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Morning All

Just wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day wherever you are!!

Needless to say my thoughts are also with the Japanese during this horrific time.  This horror that they are going through at the moment makes me realise that we should be thankful for what we have because it can go wrong so very very quickly.  To donate from Ireland go here.

This is a photo of Kilkenny Castle another story for another day, suffice to say we had a lovely time and met the lovely Nadine from ThistlePatch.

Kilkenny Castle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs FB. Just came back from local parade, it was good, the sun was shining!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!