Sunday, 6 March 2011

Scrappy Pincushion Swap

Pin cushion swap
I made my pincushion for the Scrappy Pin Cushion Swap.  I cannot say where it is making it's way to at the moment, but I love making these pincushions.  In particular I love deciding which seed beads to use!  

Blue beads
I am in love with linen at the moment, pretty much everything I am working on at the moment has some linen in it!

While I was in pincushion mode I made another owl pincushion...
Pink Owls 
(Amy Schlimer's on a whim owl 2)

I have had these seed beads for a while but I never realized that they were quite special, look at the stripes and colours!

Stunning colours.

 I am off for a week now so between DIYing, baking and chilling I will try and make some new items.

Have a good week everyone!

X Fi

5 comments:

  1. Please please tell me I am your swap partner? Pretty please? They're so gorgeous! I love the owls..and the beading...and the linen, in fact, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very pretty! Coming back to explore more of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!