Sunday, 20 March 2011

Sneak Peak

WIP
Not a productive weekend patchworkwise.  I wasn't in the mood to complete anything and I also want to do Lily's Quilts QAL.

Some of my, sorry all of my items have gone into a craft shop so I have to restock my shop so I have to motivate myself.  

I have had this table runner in my head for a while now so I started it during the week.  I just need to finish quilting it, almost there.

I don't know if the photo does it justice, but it's only two fabrics (City Fabrics) with linen.  I like the simplicity of this look and I hope modern look.

Have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. La la la love it!

    You MUST do the QAL! If I tell anyone-else, people will suspect Lynne is paying me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it!! So modern and gorgeous. Can't wait to meet up next Sat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that runner looks great! And congratulations for getting your products into a craft shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, will try and do Lily's Quilts QAL Mrs FB!! Thanks Sarah looking forward to meeting you too.
    And Purls thank you and thank you!

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fi

    Wow in a craft shop - you must tell us more. I love the runner. Hope you are all well.

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That must make you so proud. The tablerunner looks great. Sometimes simplicity is just the best.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!