Monday, 18 April 2011

Drawstring Bags and getting back on track



OK so I chucked hubby off the PC, he's building cities and farms and what not on FB so I don't really get a look in, so I have been neglecting my blog and visiting everyone else's blogs!

I am going to see a lady about a craft fair on Wednesday so busy trying to make some samples of items that I have run out of so that I can bring them with me.


I really want to get involved in some swaps or quilt alongs so if any of you regulars now of any will you drop me a line if it's not too much trouble, even the link will be enough?

Thanks guys!

Fi

4 comments:

  1. Those drawstring bags are fab, Fi!

    I know all about neglecting my blog, and I have no excuse - this computer is all mine! Just writing a blog article at the moment, and I am already wandering off to other blogs...so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you used on that first bag! There are some quiltalongs starting all the time on Lily's Quilts - http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Purls and Bearpaw, I am familiar with Lynne actually from Lily's Quilts, will pop over to her see what she's up to.
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your owl material. I've never done a quiltalong. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!