Saturday, 9 April 2011

Spring is here...

My favourite climber
Yep it's that time of year again, my annual photo of my favourite climber outside my front door.  The flowers have now fully opened and they small divine in the evening.  It belongs to the clematis family but lost the tag so don't know it's full name :(

I made some more bookmarks this week and a set of magnets, need to get more magnets (note to self!).  I have to photograph them tomorrow.  Heading to a wedding today!  Sun is shining couldn't ask for more!

Block 1

I signed up to a quilt along at the end of last year through Fat Quaterly but I didn't actually get around to starting it eventhough I had purchased the fabrics, so I started one the other day!  I know I am going to love making this!

I also made some drawstring bags (more to follow) that tie with ribbons and beads

Drawstring Bags
I have one that I use to hold my sewing gear when I am on the train.  The other great thing is they are reversible!!!

Better head off, have to collect son #1 from Beavers (Scouts) and get ready for a wedding!

Have a good weekend!

Fi

4 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic day - if your weather is like ours, they are one lucky bride & groom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the weather in Belfast is also glorious. I've just moved into our garden ;)

    Love your drawstring bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs Fb I have to say it was the best wedding I have ever attended really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment Purls - let's hope the weather continues! Fi

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!