Hello again, wow the week has flown since the last WIP Wednesday!!
Well not a productive day patchworkwise today but I did complete these this week:
They are the same block the wonky star block but one is hand embroidered and the other has FMQ with invisible thread.
I made for a friend another owl drawstring bag - one of these
To do in order to complete orders for friends:
1. Cafetiere cosy
2. mobile phone covers x 2
3. baby quilt
4. separately make stock for a Farmers Market I am attending on 28 May 2011.
My good intentions (oohh so many) are:
1. Make son#2 a quilt - he wonders who these other "babies" are that get a quilt and not him, Sarah he completely understands how your daughter feels!
2. Make a modern style quilt.
3. Make a cathedral windows cushion from the tutorial on Moda Bakeshop.
4. Sort out my patchwork room - which in fact with the assistance of my dh will be happening this evening, we bought a new vacuum cleaner so we are going to practice using it in my patchwork room, through up some shelving and my new pin board, YIPEEE!
Have a good Wednesday all!