Wednesday, 4 May 2011

2nd WIP Wednesday!

Hello again, wow the week has flown since the last WIP Wednesday!!



Well not a productive day patchworkwise today but I did complete these this week:


and this 


They are the same block the wonky star block but one is hand embroidered and the other has FMQ with invisible thread. 

I made for a friend another owl drawstring bag - one of these


To do in order to complete orders for friends:

1. Cafetiere cosy
2. mobile phone covers x 2
3. baby quilt
4. separately make stock for a Farmers Market I am attending on 28 May 2011.

My good intentions (oohh so many) are:

1. Make son#2 a quilt - he wonders who these other "babies" are that get a quilt and not him, Sarah he completely understands how your daughter feels!
2. Make a modern style quilt.
3. Make a cathedral windows cushion from the tutorial on Moda Bakeshop.
4. Sort out my patchwork room - which in fact with the assistance of my dh will be happening this evening, we bought a new vacuum cleaner so we are going to practice using it in my patchwork room, through up some shelving and my new pin board, YIPEEE!



Have a good Wednesday all!

Fi 


7 comments:

  1. My goodness your sure have been busy in the creativity department! The wonky stars are just fabulous and I love all your "to do" projects' list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, that's so funny Fi! Looks like we'll be around at my mum's at the weekend so hopefully we'll organise a meet up! And I love those mug rugs, they're just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wonky stars! when you get the hang of the vacuum,maybe you could do a tutorial,I dislike sweeping ever since I sucked up a pin and it clogged up the hose part..maybe how "not" to use the vacuum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a wonky star fan myself. Love the contrast between two different types of quilting. You've got a lot of on your plate, too. Best of luck at getting through it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your stars! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your quilting. That Wonky star is one I have on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stars are great! The different quilting is fun to see.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!