Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Logo

You may recall that I participated in my first craft fair last month, I brought a long some brown paper bags with handles so that when I sold something my customers could carry it in a nice little paper bag.

At the same time I got in touch with Jessica from JLMould who sent me over a proof for a red rubber stamp.

The plan is that I stamp my logo onto both sides of the brown bag, advertising and nice presentation all in one go!

So here is my new stamp...


Isn't it gorgeous?

I cannot wait to start printing bags!  I will pop out later today, after housework, and get myself a black ink pad and get started!  I'll post a bag when I have down one.

Have a good Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I've just ordered some paper bags too for my upcoming craft fair and I'll be putting 'sew ray me' stickers on them. The bags add a nice touch. Been trying to make some fabric labels too...getting there-slowly!

    www.sewrayme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it! Oh, you have to be so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so professional. You must be very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I remember when I got my stamp. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love your stamp and printing the bags is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!