Sunday, 3 July 2011

It's been a while

Well I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last post.  I have been busy as you will see as you read on.

To be honest I have sort of been taking a break from the web, I am sorry to say I haven't been reading any blogs or checking facebook or anything I just haven't had any appetite for it for the last couple of weeks. 

I got started on my bags remember I mentioned them in my last post?  So what do you think?



The little white owly tag is stamped with the words "Thank You" on the reverse.  Personally I am very happy with them.  I have stamped both sides of the bag.

I made some more coin purses for my craft fair last weekend. 


I have also been busy spending time on my garden


I still have a long way to go i.e. the right hands side of the garden (eek don't look at the weeds) but I have been concentrating on the left hand side, I have been digging a curved bed (where the little bench is situated) and widening the existing bed (see the hoe that side), so big plans but since I am doing it it'll take a bit of time, will keep you posted if you like!

Finally Eimear from Ella Green Jewellery and I did our first craft fair together, we had great fun I have to say!



It was a learning experience for us both I have to say.  I realise I need to work more on my presentation. I knew before going in though that I didn't have enough stock so I was prepared for that, this is why I am keeping a bit of a low profile what with finishing off a quilt, starting a new one and preparing for July's craft fair I don't feel I have time to browse the web because once I start I cannot stop! There are too many lovely blogs to read and then what have I produced in that time! Catch 22!

So basically that's what I have been up to, I am a bit obsessed with getting on with my garden in my spare time between work/family and patchwork now I can add the garden!

Take care and thanks for dropping by!



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, lovely Fi! Your purses are adorable :) I am sure the folks at the craft fair loved them. I too have been obsessed with my garden lately - it's such a nice way to enjoy a summer weekend. Yours is lovely - you should see my weeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, good to hear from you, summer is kind of a mad time isn't it? I spent the day in the garden on Friday and loved it even if its still wild! Sorry I didn't get to catch up with you when I was up home, it turned out to be a bit made for the few days! Your coin purses are gorgeous - keep having fun and chat soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for filling your time with real life - I need to do that more often, especially when it comes to the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way sometimes. In order to get stuff done, I have to NOT turn on the computer.
    And there is so much desire to be outside - our sunshine finally made an appearance.
    Don't forget to smell the roses.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!