Friday, 29 July 2011

My shelf!

You may recall that I reorganised my work room and I had this shelf that I wanted asked hubby to put up on the wall for me?  Well he did it last weekend!

Now my problem is what do I put on it?

Some of my fabric?


Or supplies like, pen jar, scissors, rubber stamps, button jars and soforth?

Hmm cannot decide but I like that I can see my fabric and it's not in the warddrobe which I really want to rip out and replace with open proper shelving.  I am working on hubby to see the logic of this latter option!

It's a bank holiday weekend, mixed weather so we'll make the best of it.

Have a good one all!

Fi

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! Shelving! I have just started thinking about a little shelf for my fabric - yours has renewed my excitement :)

    Enjoy the long weekend - fingers crossed there is sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's good to be able to see your fabric stash. It's more inspiring plus you keep a handle on what you've got! Btw, thanks for the invite to post pics in Sew Irish! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to re-organise, and seeing the fabric 'out' is giving me ideas!

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fabric stash and my woollen yarn stash are stored in semi-transparent plastic drawers: keeps the dust off but also lets me see what's in there!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!