Wednesday, 20 July 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's been a little while since I linked up to WIP Wednesday hosted by the lovely Lee at freshly pieced.

So what have I been doing or plan on doing?

FINISHED!


Well I am proud of myself this week I finished quite a few things, some of which I photographed.

I finished this cotbed sized quilt, for a little girl called Matilda.



It measures approx 40" x 56.5" and FMQ all over.

I also finished this little girls coin purse, which I beaded. I love her dress which I picked out using seed beads.



I made a mini cafetiere cosy again beaded!




WIP

So I have my fabrics for this Kaleidoscope QAL hosted by Don't Call Me Betsy, I know I am a little behind but other things have had to be prioritised so I am playing catch up with QAL's.

Here is my fabric, first step!


Speaking of catching up.  Here are some blocks I made for a QAL hosted by Fat Quaterly last year, yes.. last year and I am only making blocks now.

Next I am have to finish this baby ball tonight for my friend who is visiting tomorrow.  She's over from the States for the summer, heading back next week.


This baby ball is different in that I embroidered the baby's name on one of the panels.

I started making a wonky log cabin quilt which I saw in Sew Hip magazine, I made three blocks on Sunday, and one more last night.


As usual I am linking up to Lee's WIP Wednesday, where I will check out what everyone else has been up to!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a productive lady you are! Your beaded purse is adorable, and gorgeous blocks in there too - esp. the wonky log cabin (love LC in any shape or form!) Also loving the fabrics for your Kaleidoscope QAL - I'm so far behind in mine I'm almost ready to give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I like the wonky logcabin! great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby ball looks neat! You have such lovely embroidery handwriting. Your wonky log cabins are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the log cabin and the little girl with the beaded dress. My 2 girlies would love that little purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for getting things crossed off the lists! I am in finish UFO mood too! Love your beading, really adds to that little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonky log cabins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great log cabins, and I love the little ball. So cute with her name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your projects, the purse and ball are so cute. Love the colours you are using in the wonky log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wonky log cabins, I too have been trying to finish off projects that I have started...I didn't realise I had started so many different quilts!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!