Monday, 26 September 2011

Christmas Table Runner Swap

Ok so I have made a decision that as much as I would love to enter EVERY SWAP going I just cannot!

What with time constraints, orders and life I have decided to become strict with myself.

But what I am going to participate in is Susan's Christmas Table Runner Swap.  

So here is a little selection of some beautiful Christmassy table runners.  Partner if you are looking, I do love simplicity...


There is also a flickr group of other participators so if you have a moment and you are feeling festive pop over and see what's going on!

For who's who and what's what on my mosaic go to my flickr page


1 comment:

  1. Looks like there are some lovely table runners out there.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!