Thursday, 22 September 2011

Finished my Wonky Log Cabin Quilt

So here she is my finished wonky log cabin quilt. 


I really love the vibrant colours in this quilt.  It was fun quilt to make a bit time consuming, cutting all the strips but still very enjoyable. I used cotton wadding and look at the reverse side!



Drop me a line if you want me to inform you of the fabrics in this quilt, sorry sick kiddies tonight so it's a rush job.

Finally I thought I would add a loop in case it needs to be hung up on a hook, you never know!



Size approx 30 x 30".

Sorry it's a rushed post, but like I said my two kiddies are sick tonight so getting them ready for bed!


12 comments:

  1. Oh love and hugs to the small folks, hope they get better soon xxx

    PS. Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Indeed! I do like the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your quilt is beautiful, so eyecatching!!!! hope your kids will get well soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, kiddies!

    Your.Quilt.Is.Spectacular! I love this quilt. Love it. Well done, Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw sorry to hear you've poorly ones! Hope they get better soon. Maybe snuggling up under that lovely quilt will cheer them up! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the kids are better soon. Love the colours of quilt.
    F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors! Hope the kiddies are better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love log cabins, I love wonky, and I love those bright fun colours - the red centre blocks really make the other colours pop! That's a great quilting design too - this is really a spectacular quilt!

    Sorry your kiddies are sick - I hope everybody gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors, these quilts always look best in bright colors and prints i think. excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great Fiona. Where did you get the loop from, very cute. Hope the kids are feeling better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous Fi! Really perfect :-) hope the boys are feeling better, E has been sick this week too and it's a mare being up at night isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have a pattern or tutorial on how to do this? It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!