Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Summer Sewing Wrap Up with Fairyface Designs

Ok so Sarah from Fairyface Designs has asked us to up date everyone on our summer sewing.

OK so I reckon this'll be a very short post but here goes!


Well I started making coin purses (beaded of course) managed to master the zip finally (but only for straightforward stuff!)

Quilts

Finished a couple of customised baby quilts




I experimented with the back of this quilt


Apart from completing small projects that's it for me so far.

For example a few mug rugs



Apologies but I did say it would be a short list!  Eeek

Linking up to Sarah now!

10 comments:

  1. It's not how much you made but how nice what you did make is! Love your summer accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short but sweet and all gorgeous! No grotters in your cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know that size doesn't matter! It's quality not quantity right? Your makes are gorgeous! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE QUILT OF WHITE/PINK WITH RED STARS!
    THAT TURNED OUT SO CUTE!
    THANKS SO FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coin purse is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pressure to stitch! This is supposed to be happy, right? Your creations are always beautiful and make me smile. I love your wonky log cabin and can't get enough of your mug rugs. Great happiness, Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy is right, no pressure! Your list is chock-full of gorgeousness, really love your quilts and those mug rugs are super cute! Thanks for linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your list is more or less the same length as mine ;)
    These are lovely things. Cute idea with the beaded purse. And I just love the pink red and white quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects are beautiful! I especially like the owl mug rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Especially LOVE the orange blue and red quilt. Adorable !

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!