Friday, 13 January 2012

A postal delivery

A nice end to the week, a couple of bundles of fabric arrived for me.

I could not wait to receive them and now they are here. 

Firstly "Woodland" collection by Natalie Lymer for Lecien.  I realise now that I should have taken a couple of other shots, becuase there are cute little mushrooms and pixies and so forth, really nice fabric which you cannot really see from this photo.



Secondly is this bundle, "Meet the Gang" designed by the lovely Marisa Anne from CreativeThursday.  I loved this line as soon as I found it and I don't think I will ever use it, it's too nice to cut!


Don't forget to check out the Zipper Purse Swap aka Mouthy Stitches, check it all out here and Sarah's great series Sew Get Started

Have a great weekend everyone!

Fi

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you! What happiness you have to create with! Any projects in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gnomes (that you can't see), but the Gang are a little too freaky for me! Their eyes are too far apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I bought a fat quarter set of the entire Meet the Gang line, SOOO cute! You can see some of the blocks I've been making here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of the woodland fabric, it's great! I am not sure what I will use it in but it's there to pet and look at until I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fabrics Fi, esp. like the Woodland range. Enjoy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got some Woodland too. I couldn't resist. Very cute aren't they. I got a parcel this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona! thank you so much for sharing! So happy to know that meet the gang arrived safe and sound and that you love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!