Friday, 30 March 2012

Is that an Irish Bee buzzing?

The Irish Guild is calling out for anyone interested in joining an Irish Bee.

Borrowed from the Modern Quilt Guild of Ireland
I already signed up and I think there may be a spot left.  So hurry on over to the blog if you are interested in joining up!

And on an aside, you may recall that on my previous post I was talking about how many QALs I have attached myself to and started very few, just realised I have signed up to another one i.e. the Bee but that's different!

Well I'm a Ginger Monkey's Swoon QAL really peaked my interest.  Erin has started her blocks and they look wonderful so I got motivated and started cutting some fabric last night for my first block, now my friend Lizzet you're next! Isn't Lizzet's cushion simply stunning?

Proof I have started cutting fabric for block no. 1
So for any stragglers out ther on this Swoon QAL, come on girls let's get CUTTING and let us know about it and we can motivate each other!

Fi

4 comments:

  1. I'm on the verge of swooning - haven't even printed the pattern yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon is still on my radar, but I'm going to do the Retro Flowers after I have finish my Stained - well that's the plan, today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO tempted by this Swoon QAL. So far I'm resisting...but still it's calling my name. Can't wait to see what you create.

    Yippee Irish Bees! This will be a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! the pressure is on!!! I must start now, I don't really want to be so behind!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!