Thursday, 12 April 2012

A delivery


I swear my ears are tuned in to the footsteps of our postie and no matter where I am in the house I can hear that post box flap banging off the door !  So my antennae heard the flap banging, something heavy fell to the ground.  Could it be really something for me...FABRIC?!!!

Package from Gwen (Celticfusion fabrics)

Yessssssss, a plastic post bag it can only mean one thing, fabric.


I had to order more fabric for my swoon block.  I used scraps that I had and thankfully Gwen from Celticfusion fabrics was able to put together a lot of them for me and add some new FQs in the tones that I want to continue in the rest of my swoon blocks.



Now waiting for the KONA grey to arrive and I'll get on to making another block!  Cannot wait!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Fi
    love your colour choice. I know what you mean about the sound of the post falling through the letter box..... Love that anticipation.
    Good luck with the work
    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that feeling too!

    Your Swoons will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block Fi. The grey really lets the colours pop. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippei!!! I love that sound too!!!. I also got something on the post today, coming from the US, I am so happy!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh YES!!! I just received a huge package of mount for my photography - I love snail mail so much eeeek!!! Though yours is a much prettier and more colourful package - so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!