Wednesday, 30 May 2012


Sorry girls no patchworky photos this time.  Sun = getting out in the garden and relaxing.  Fear not the mower wasn't plugged in when my little helper decided to play cutting the grass!

Showers predicted for today but the sun is still managing to show itself which is fine by me!

Enjoy whatever you are doing today girls, make the most of the good weather!

For you garden lovers thought I would share a couple of piccies from my garden...

from the Aquilegia family
I bought these little birds about 3 months ago, they are ageing nicely.  I can see them sheltering under the Christmas Box when it's raining!


For those of you living in Dublin, I got these little fellas in Jones Garden Centre in Donabate. Their customer service is next to none.  If you are looking for the unusual, you'll find it there and if not they will get it in for you.




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the sun while it lasts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fi
    Garden looking good we are in the process of re-building pond, making chicken coop and turfing. Great! Hope your well. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that sun whilst you can. Di x

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!