Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Quick update

It's raining (what's new) but I managed to grab a quick piccy of my third notebook cover, the previous post had a crappy picture so here it is in proper daylight.



I have added a few seed beads on the flower garland above the characters heads, see it there?

This fabric range is called The Gang designed by Marisa Anne.  I love it, it's cute, unusual and lovely quality cotton.

One of my friends thought it was a Kindle cover so I had to explain that it was for one of those things you write in, ah yes, times have changed, anyhow here's an inside shot.  Kindle cover is a goooood idea though, thanks Kelly!


Have a good day every one!!

xxx



4 comments:

  1. Oh the Gang give me the creeps, with their funny widespaced eyes!! Nice book cover for someone else though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute book cover (don't listen to Mrs FB). Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice of fabric for your notebook cover.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!