Friday, 28 December 2012

Lucky me Lucky Stars Block of the Month


I am really excited about this.  I have been bleating on to hubby recently about how I would like to push myself and learn now quilting blocks. I basically want to move out of my comfort zone. 

I probably should state at this point that I WILL finish my swoon blocks from earlier this year and the Granny Squares, I promised myself that I will make quilts for home this year, I have 5 blocks done, another 15 blocks to go!

Granny Squares WIP
But when I saw Elizabeth's (Don't Call Me Betsy) foundation paper piecing project I thought this is ideal, something that is out of my comfort zone.

I received my first block by email to practice on but something with my PC at home won't let me download the pattern but as soon as I have it I am going to get straight on to it!.

Did any of you sign up?  (I think you can still sign up if you want)


x Fi

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You have such a cool blog, I'd like to read it at the end of the day, you are very inspiring! Good luck, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up, too. :) Couldn't resist . . .

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!