Saturday, 22 December 2012

Nearly there!

Who's ready for Christmas?


Mum is coming over for Christmas Day so apart from a bit of menu planning...oh we have a guest arghh. It's usually just the four of us and now we have someone that can actually cook coming over to eat with us!  What have I gotten myself into? 

Calming factors, the tree is up, windows decorated, pressies hidden, house cleaned, the latter won't be for long though I'm sure.

Sure we'll be grand...
 
I have one more Christmas order, an iphone cover, to make for a friend of ours so I will get that made today, thankfully it's raining so no excuses distractions.  I haven't set foot in my sewing room since Marlay, have to psych myself up to facing it again.  Once the cover is made, I am taking a few days off, vegging in front of tv with kids, weather permitting get out for walks, just hang out with the boys while we are all home.
 
Reminder: don't forget guys if you haven't already entered the giveway kindly organised by Fililis, a new online fabric shop based in Ireland @irishbiz, @patchwork then please get in your entry by leaving a comment as per the instructions in the original post.  Closing date to enter 26 December 2012.
 
In case I don't blog between now and Christmas Day I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2013!
 
XXXXX
 
Fi
 
 
 
 





 

5 comments:

  1. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and Yours! Enjoy your mum's company -- she doesn't care about your cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more organised than me Fiona! I'm in my pj's today cleaning and wrapping presents, in between baby naps and a four year old's tantrums ;) Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Happy Christmas to you too. Enjoy having your Mum around and don't stress about the food. Ask for help! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fi, you and D and the best hosts and great at fab food, just do the greek potatoes - yumee! Have a great Christmas love to you all. Clare & Boys x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas and a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!