Saturday, 29 December 2012

Wrapping up another year 2012

Can you believe it another year nearly over?

I am not good at keeping lists you know the kind ?  Where you state at the beginning of the year your goals for the coming year?  In fact I am pretty rubbish at keeping to lists, may be that should be one of my New Year's resolutions!

I do plan however to stick to my plan of moving out of my comfort zone and to kick things off I signed up to Elizabeth's paper piecing block of the month.  For more info go to her blog.

So here are some things I made this year, in particular for a huge craft fair I participated in in November, talk about a challenge!


Above is a little selection of what came out of the PatchworkDelights house this year. 

I know I do have some quilt tops to finish up so hopefully they make it to the 2013 collage!

Let's see how 2013 goes eh!

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh there are so many lovely things! I love the coffee pot cover. It looks so cute and I always wanted to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each and every one of them Fiona! Your sewing skills are just amazing!! Here's to a more creative year!!! xxx, Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal for 2013 is to whittle down my piles of UFOs and WiPs! I love lists because I love ticking things off (and pretending I'm really organized!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. W.I.P.s.... me, too! It's always more fun to start a new quilt top than to finish an old one. Why is that? lol

    If you'd like to join us, I'm hosting a year-end linkup party on my blog! http://www.craftbuds.com/craft-buds-2012-year-in-review-link-party/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Fi. Hope 2013 is a truly great year for you.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!