Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Etsy Ireland Flickr Group

So my Etsy Ireland team mates will mostly now that I have volunteered to look after the Flickr Group.

Now we decided to start up a new Group so if you are in the Crafty Ireland Group please feel free to join the new group.   You need to be a member of the Etsy Ireland Team however that is the only condition.

Head over here.

Have look at some of the beautiful work that have been uploaded to the Group so far.

1. IMG_1771, 2. monochrome 1, 3. GrĂ¡ - greeting card, 4. Pastel Dreams, 5. egg cosy red heart 4, 6. Notes Notebook cover, 7. Dr K's Natural Handmade Soaps, 8. Stars Letter Set - Writing Paper & Envelopes, 9. Handmade felt kid name book

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fi, nice "to see you again"

    I was thinking that Fluckr is only for "quilt mad people" hahah
    You are great influence to me...I mad as well for pieces of textile..I show you what I'm doing in a couple of days..
    Keep in touch !! Nice blog Fi...I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!