Monday, 28 January 2013

This weeks news


Trying to concentrate on blogging and Hawaii Five O!

Ok there are ad breaks!

I finished a little quilt this week.  A pram quilt for a little boy.


I used only my scraps for this little quilt, I had it ready from Christmas but an order came in so I finished it off i.e. quilted it and added some cute spotty binding.


I love piles of quilts but I never have enough all at once! May be one day.

I also received my order of Sweetest Thing by Riley Blake, I really love it, it's so delicate and feminine.


I have another stack with bits of green for another quilt where mum doesn't want it all pink.

Finally met up with some of the Etsy girls yesterday in the Market Bar in town.  It was a constructive meeting which Mo (huggleknits) will elaborate on the team blog but I just couldn't help myself I had to have these little guys.

By Mo from Huggleknits 

4 comments:

  1. I love the little quilt. It is so bright and cheerful.
    Your new stash is really pretty. Any ideas what you are gonna make with it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bright and happy little pram quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!