Saturday, 16 February 2013

Modern Quilt Guild Ireland

I was Queen Bee of the Modern Irish Bee in January and all my triangles I believe have come back to me.
 
I chose this foundation piecing scrappy triangles tute by crazymomquilts for my month. I love AmandaJean's use of scraps.  Being that fabric is so expensive over here I prefer using up my scraps and making them stretch that bit more for me.


I have loads more triangles!  I just have to decide on a layout.  I like the layout above to be honest.


I asked the girls to make some triangles using up a couple of their scraps and they graciously obliged.
 
Also I have a friend who wants me to make her a couple of things and she loves foxes so I got some that she had expressed an interest in.  But while browsing I came across the boats and the turtles so naturally enough I had to have them!


Enjoy your weekend!
 
Fi

3 comments:

  1. I think your triangles are going to make an eye catching quilt. The fabric shopping is cute. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget mine......I made mine yesterday and will get T to put them in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be one super quilt. I can't wait to watch it grow!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!