Sunday, 28 April 2013

To Boston with Love

Hi everyone.



In case you didn't see it on the Modern Quilt Guild of Ireland, Sarah put up a post about a project being co-ordinated by the Vancouver Modern Guilt Guild.

For full details check out Sarah's post here, however in short for any one interested in contributing all you need to do is make a simple flag measuring 6.52 wide by 8.25" high, if I can do it you can do it! 

I didn't know any one (thankfully) affected by the Boston bombing but as a mother, sister, a human being I couldn't but be affected by that awful atrocity.  But making my little flags made me feel that I was passing on my condolences to the grieving families and positive thoughts to the injured survivors.



So if you feel like getting involved following the links above (there are lovely tutes up now which I didn't see when I was making mine) then send on your flags to Sarah.  You can contact her through the MQGI blog or through fairyfacedesigns.

If you haven't joined the Modern Quilt Guild of Ireland, why not sign up?  It's free, it would be great if we could get a good community buzz going on so join up!
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! I like the stripy one! I was stuck for inspiration, but you've got me flowing now! xx

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!