Thursday, 16 May 2013

A bit of liberty

Those of you who are following me on instagram (@patchworkdelights) will have seen my current work in progress.
 
I found some mini hexies in one of my storage units.  I dug out my bits of liberty, and really it is bits, unfortunately I don't have enough :(
 

 
Since taking this photo I have sewn all the red hexies to the blues but now I am stuck.  Do I go one more round in the blues or go with white? I will ultimately applique it on to another colour as yet undecided.
 
What to do!
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Liberty hexies. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely but I have no idea. Just heard yesterday that you can get little liberties bundles from Very Berry ... just a hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely. Sorry I canna give you any advice. I have a love hate relationship with hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How big is your finished project going to be? (Pillow? Medallion quilt?) I'd go around again in blue, but I like blue...

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!