Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Some Christmas bits

The Christmas bug has bitten me, I am not a fan of Halloween at all so I am happily looking through my bits of Christmas fabric and making small little bits and pieces.
 
I made a mug rug at the weekend.


It's a Christmas tree (!) but I also added some seed beads using my last bits of gold thread.  Insert sad face here because I cannot remember where I bought the thread from and really would like to replace it when it's finished. ...


It measures about 6.5 x 7".  Hoping to make some more, perhaps a set of four?

Let's see what time allows!

 

7 comments:

  1. How charming your little tree is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You could totally scale them up to place mats and you'd have a hit at this season's craft fairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestion Cindy, thank you, might just do that! Fi

      Delete
  3. Super cute tree! I have made three of these tree quilts throw size. They are so easy and fun and look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it...such beautiful little mats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - the bright colors and the design. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!