Monday, 16 December 2013

A busy year

Well we are coming to the end of another year soon.

I hope it has been a good year for you all.

I was quite busy and haven't been always so good at keeping my flickr page up to date so while I was updating it yesterday I thought hmm I have made a few things alright this year.  IMAGINE if I could afford to work from home how many things I could make and try to make!!

So here is a little taster of some of my 2013 makes.  Have you guys anything to share, of course you do!  Let us know!

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your pilowcase, the more i look at it the more i like it. Have a happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is only when you collate what you have made that you realise how productive you have been. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make tonnes - you always have a ball on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!