Saturday, 28 December 2013

Lucky me!

I am sure the majority of you are already aware of Ayumi who blogs at Pink Penguin.  If you don't already read her blog, you have been seriously missing out.  Just my opinion.  Her work is simply beautiful.

When here little baby girl was born about 5 months ago I sent her one of my baby balls as a baby gift.  My gift was happily received and I was so happy that she liked one of my makes!

When I got home from work on Monday, I saw that I had missed a delivery, so I rushed up to the post office depot to see what it was.  I was happily thinking fabric fabric and more fabric, as I had put in an order for some baby ball fabric. 

There were two packages!  One was fabric and the other one was from JAPAN?!?

I opened it with batted breathe!

Words cannot express how I felt opening the envelope to find these beauties!


A handmade pouch from Ayumi herself!  I don't want to use it, just look at it!

Oh the sweets were gorgeous too!  And two pieces of beautiful Japanese fabrics! 

So you see why I am saying I was lucky!  One of my patchwork idols! Happy days!

X Fi

5 comments:

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!